Saturday, July 11, 2009

hi everyone

had a really busy couple of weeks but I am only working one day this week , so I have a chance to catch my breath. Bridget and I went to Chadstone shoping centre yesterday and had a lovely day. I got some more lush soap and some facial scrub which I find leaves my skin feeling sooo soft , I ususally get really dry skin after washing it so usually i don't bother with any product. but this stuff angels on the skin (or something) it just really great and I also bought a drink bottle from smiggles and two romance novels and two papercraft mags. got a jumper and looked at some togs too(swimmers, bathers, cossies)had a really good day. oh yeah on the way home I popped into spotlight and got polymer clay( bright yellow ) to make buttons for my crocheted cardnigan I am making. and I also made a mushroom button which is huge but hey I just call it huge & not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment